Alone, you feel isolated and unable to cope.
Join Dr. Spiegel's Coaching Group!
Discover that you are not alone in facing life’s challenges.
Whatever your stage in life – young or not-so-young, single or married - you will benefit from the learning and mutual sharing of ideas that take place within the safety of a coaching group.
Dr. Spiegel keeps the focus on a specific issue so that you walk away with a plan of action.
Coaching Groups are low-cost and highly effective. In addition - because these groups take place over the telephone - they provide a unique opportunity for women in geographically diverse areas to “meet” and support each other.
Dr. Spiegel’s Presentations
- Boundaries between Parents & Children
- Communication with Children
- Young Children
- Older Children & Adolescents
- Changing Negative to Positive
- The Language of Children
- Discipline (Without Punishment)
- Getting the Most Out of Your Child’s Education
- Infant Care (New Mother’s Group)
- Motivating Your Children (How to Bring Out the Best)
- Maintaining Relations with Teens & Adult Children
- Siblings of Special Needs Children
- Siblings: The World Within
- Social Skills: Interface between Worlds
- Adult Sibling Relations
- Adult Children as Caretakers
- Coping with Life’s Misfortunes (Grief and Loss)
- Communicating with Adult Children
- Identifying and Applying your Strengths
- Improving Your Communication Skills
- Marriage: Expectations and Reality
- Overcoming Relationship Blockages
- Stress: Working Mothers
- Understanding & Changing Harmful Habits
- The Sandwich Generation
Personal: The Elder Years
- How to Lead a Productive and Happy Life as a Senior
- The Ups and Downs of Grandparenting