What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the storage of your device (e.g. User Computer System, Trainer Computer System, smartphone or other electronic device), if You agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s storage.
Once cookies are stored on your device’s storage, they help analyse website or application traffic or let Us know when You visit a particular feature on Our Site or App. Cookies allow website or mobile applications to respond to You as an individual and help Us provide You with a better website or mobile application.
How can You manage your cookies on the site?
A cookie in no way gives Us access to your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with Us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies on Our Site but not on Our App. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of Our Site.
What types of cookies do We use?
We use the following cookies on Our Site and App:
- Session cookies. These allow Our Site and App to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time You close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards;
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site and App. They include, for example, cookies that enable You to log into secure areas of Our Site or App, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services;
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site and App when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our Site and App works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise You when You return to Our Site or App. This enables Us to personalise Our content for You, greet You by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region); and
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Site and App, the pages You have visited and the links You have followed. We will use this information to make Our Site, App and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Who has access to your cookies?
- Google Tag Manager – this allows Us to monitor and measure usage on Our Site and App via tags which in turn allows Us to optimise Our marketing;
- Google Firebase – this allows Us to use increased functionality on Our Site and App to analyse traffic, performance and crashing reporting; and
- Facebook Pixel – this allows Us to keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement. This allows us to monitor the effectiveness of Facebook ads for purpose of statistics and mark research.
How long do We store your cookies for?
Some cookies, called “session cookies“, remain on your computer only while your browser is open, and are automatically deleted once You close your browser. Other cookies, called “permanent cookies“, remain on your computer or mobile device after the browser is closed.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of Our Site. Please also note that You are unable to opt-out of third-party advertising cookies. Should you have any concerns, please contact Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose details are set out below.
How to contact Us
If You wish to contact Us or Our DPO, please email: [email protected] or telephone Our customer service line on: +44 (0)800 7734293.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published in March 2022
We may change this policy from time to time without notice, effective immediately upon posting on the Site and/or App. You will be considered as having accepted the change to this policy if You continue to use the Site or App (as applicable) following an update. Please therefore check this page of the Site or App (as applicable) periodically and carefully review any changes made.