There’s no doubt parenting is one of the most rewarding roles in the world, but it can be tough sometimes! All parents need help at times to navigate challenging issues and understand what their child’s behaviour means. Here at My Family Coach, we get it, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
My Family Coach is a free, easy-to-use website packed with handy hints and tips, valuable insights and inspirational content to help you on your parenting journey, so you feel supported as a parent and equipped to build a positive, strong relationship with your child along the way.
What do we offer?
With over 130 hours of content to date, we have something for everyone and in a format that best suits you, so you can listen, read or watch wherever you are.
Our resources include:
- Podcasts with expert hosts and guest interviewees
- Quick Read blog posts covering a wide range of everyday issues
- Short Video Talks presented by our highly experienced in-house team
- Monthly live classes with our resident behaviour experts
- My Family Journal, a free app to log your reflections and identify patterns and triggers behind your child’s behaviours
No matter where you are on your parenting journey, there’s something there for you. Our free resources apply to children from first starting school, right through to those tricky teenage years, and beyond.